SVADSS connects and integrates all data from your measurement systems into a single SVADSS data management system independent of
- Hardware, sensor or data logger manufacturer
- Hardware manufacturers or suppliers
- Data transmission technology, whether classic Internet or mobile communications (4G/5G), LTE-M, NBIoT, LoRaWAN, …
- Data protocols such as classic FTP, MQTT, LoRaWan or proprietary HTTP/restful service
into a single data portal adapted to your requirements.
You do not need to spend any effort with us on merging data from different sources, developing data visualizations, diagrams and tables suitable for your project, of course you can also create your own data visualizations by yourself.
We only store your data on our own servers, we only use cloud services if requested by the customer.
Contact us to find out about the full range of our services.
The SVADSS data management system offers you everything you would expect from a modern data system:
- Intuitive user interface with charts, tables and download options
- Full access/download to all data levels, from raw data to validated and processed data
- Standard evaluations and charts
- Automatic and individual data validation and processing
- Customizable views
- Data logger/sensor management with status/event/alarm system
- Advanced and exclusive data management services
If required, we will also be happy to advise you on your requirements for your data management system and install an in-house solution for you as a customer.
Benefit from our more than 20 years of experience in providing data acquisition and data management systems in research and engineering.
It is our philosophy
- providing needs-based data management and user interfaces
- to make everyday work in science, research and engineering as effective as possible
- to ensure maximum security for your data through our own servers
This also includes
- providing support for the daily maintenance of your measuring system
- promoting qualified research and engineering work with extended and exclusive data services for special data processing and application areas
Ready-To-Go Lysimeter science
Bayerische Landesanstalt für Wald und Forstwirtschaft
Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft und Forsten (StMELF), Freising
Forest/tree monitoring project, soil monitoring in Finsterwalde
Soil hydro-meteorological measuring station with lysimeters for landfill monitoring
Zweckverband Abfallwirtschaft Oberes Elbtal (ZAOE)
Meißner Straße 151a
Technology partner for environmental technology
Soil hydro-meteorological measuring station with RTG lysimeter in the urban area of Nancy
Test field Full Range Tensiometer
soil hydro-meteorological measuring station in the High Tatras
IHMB – Institute of High Mountain Biology
University of Zilina
SK – 05956 Tatranská Javorina 7
soil hydro-meteorological measuring station
Tree-/Forestmonitoring, Plantation-Monitoring, Weather Station at Flimwellpark GB
Flimwellpark, Great Britain
Wadhurst TN5 7FJ, Great Britain